Road Accident Fund KZN and what you need to claim.

How to claim:
The first step in claiming from the RAF is to gather all the necessary documents and submit them to our offices in Ballito KZN. The documents required to launch a claim with the RAF are:

  • The police report and case number of the accident.
  • All your relevant personal details as well as those of any other person involved in the accident
  • All medical documents supporting the claim of injuries incurred
  • Any motivating testimony from medical and/or legal experts, as well as witness testimony
  • Any relevant information pertaining to the accident such as damages to vehicle/s and/or surrounding structures and most importantly, the official RAF forms are required

Who may make a claim?

  • A person who sustained a bodily injury in the accident (except a driver who was the sole cause of the accident)
  • A dependent of a deceased breadwinner
  • A close relative of the deceased who paid for the funeral
  • A claimant under the age of 18 years must be assisted by a parent, legal or guardian

We are attorneys based in Ballito on the North Coast of KZN and we are ready to assist you with your legal matters. Contact us for local and reliable representation you can trust. | 087 004 1426 |