Personal Injury Law
We specialise in personal injury law including Medical Negligence matters. Contact us for immediate assistance!
PERSONAL INJURY LAW
At G GROBBELAAR INCORPORATED we offer aggressive legal representation to individuals, and family members of those killed or injured as a result of the reckless, careless, or negligent conduct of others.
We are highly regarded for our specialist experience in defending and pursuing personal injury claims.
We will assist clients with zealous and enthusiastic legal representation when it comes to all types of personal injury cases.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY MATTERS
- Medical negligence / Malpractice injuries.
- Train or rail accident.
- Cases implicating birth injuries.
- Burn injuries.
- Construction injuries.
- Dog bites.
- Slip and fall injuries.
- Dangerous or defective products.
WHAT CAN BE CLAIMED FOR?
- Past medical expenses incurred.
- Future medical expenses.
- Past loss of earnings.
- Future loss of earnings.
- Loss of support.
- General damages for pain and suffering, loss of amenities of life, emotional shock and disfigurement.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS OF CLAIMING IN RESPECT PERSONAL INJURY MATTERS?
- We attend to most personal injury matters on a contingency basis, in essence, a no win no fee agreement.
- A contingency fee agreement is entered into with the firm which basically means the following:
- No monies are payable by the client.
- The claim against the negligent party is attended to at risk.
- All disbursements are paid by the firm.
- The firm is entitled to a higher fee than normal.
- The firm recovers its fees and disbursements incurred only when the matter is successfully finalised.